- BA (Hons) Applied Theatre & Community Drama
- BA (Hons)/MArts Filmmaking & Creative Technologies which is the new title for our BA/MArts Creative Technologies & Performance
- BA (Hons) Management of Music, Entertainment, Theatre & Events
- BA (Hons) Theatre Performance & Design
- BA (Hons) Theatre & Performance Technology
If you’re not already holding an offer from a university or college or have declined an offer, you don’t have to wait for your exam results, you can apply now using Clearing.
Once you get your exam results, and if they are better or worse than you hoped for, you may want to rethink your options and can enter Clearing at that point.
Making decisions about your future can be daunting and the Clearing process and its deadlines may feel like added pressure, but we’re here to help. Our Admissions Team can help you find out more about the course you’re interested in, whether it’s the right fit for you and with the Clearing process itself. You can contact them on email: email@example.com. UCAS has its own dedicated Clearing webpages with advice, tips and FAQs here.
If you want to see our buildings and facilities, you can take a 3-D virtual online tour here or a guided video tour with two of our graduate ambassadors here.
You can also chat to some of our current students about life at LIPA by heading to our Unibuddy page.