We currently have opportunities for part-time staff to teach on our programmes up to postgraduate level. We specifically require staff with the following expertise:
- Filmmaking – Production and Production Management
- Filmmaking – Camera & Sound
- Filmmaking – Post Production & VFX
- Motion Capture (for Filmmaking and Game Engines)
- Project Management
- Sound Designers for Performance (to supervise students)
Sound Engineers for Performance (to supervise students)
- Lighting Designers for Performance
- Music – Vocal/Singing Teachers
- Music – Instrumental Teachers (guitar, keyboard, bass, drums, wind, brass and strings)
- Acting – Voice
- Acting – For Screen/Camera
- Acting – Movement for Motion Capture
- Theatre Management
- Event and Festival Management
- Online Marketing for Music and Theatre Businesses
- Insight and Analytics for the Music and Theatre Sector
- History of and critical analysis of Performing Arts
- Practice as research
We require all our staff to have professional experience in their discipline as well as experience as teachers and educators at Higher Education level.
Please indicate clearly which subject(s) you are interested in teaching.
There is no closing date for these posts. We are happy to receive applications from individuals interested in teaching for us at any time. Please refer to our website to see which areas we specialise in.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
LIPA - registered charity No. 1001565 - is committed to diversity and has policies and development programmes in place to promote equality of opportunity. We accordingly welcome applications from disabled and ethnic minority candidates.