LIPA is a world leading provider of university-level performing and creative arts training. You’ll be working as part of an international community of creatives, performers, technicians, film makers and business people who learn by working together on fully realised productions and projects. We enjoy a global reputation for the quality of our teaching, our world class facilities and an enviable track record of graduate employment.
We have a vacancy for a Cleaning Supervisor, who is reliable, flexible and conscientious to supervise our established cleaning team.
The successful candidate will ensure that LIPA’s cleanliness standards are met and maintained by the Cleaners in the building and will be required to resolve any issues in relation to cleaning which arise unexpectedly.
You will need to have good attention to detail, good communication skills and be able to work well with and motivate other cleaning staff. You will also have some cleaning duties and you will be expected to lead by example.
16 hours per week
Monday and Friday 6am – 9:30am
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 6am – 9am
£9669 per annum
- To ensure high cleanliness standards and maintained.
- To ensure that attendance of cleaning staff is monitored and recorded.
- To assist Cleaning Manager in ensuring stock levels of disposable items are at an appropriate level.
- To always adhere to Health and Safety regulations.
- To report any building maintenance to the Head of Estates.
- Extensive cleaning experience working to a high standard
- Sound working knowledge of cleaning methods, materials and use of powered cleaning equipment
- Organised and reliable
- Ability to meet and maintain LIPA standards
- Ability to work un-supervised and motivate other cleaning staff
We are looking for the successful candidates to start as soon as possible.
Closing date: Tuesday 31 January 2023 at 9am.
CV’s will not be accepted as we are a Higher Education Institute.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy without notice when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for a cleaning role.
Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
LIPA - a registered charity No. 1001565 is committed to providing an inclusive environment that offers equal opportunities for all. We place great value on diversity and are seeking to increase the diversity within our community. Therefore, we particularly encourage applications from under-represented groups, such as people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups and people with disabilities.